Spent quite a bit of time trying the various documentation suggestions, but we still can't estimate anything. No place to put that. Custom fields doc doesn't match app, plus I'm quite sure you don't have to heavily customize Greenhopper in order to just allow everyone to enter story points on tasks.
I just finished removing every single task from a sprint one by one, because the doc indicated that you can't estimate once tasks are in a sprint. But still have no fields to enter story points.
By the way, the instructions on how to remove all the tasks from a sprint are just wrong, or maybe they go to the downloadable version and not the on-demand version - sometimes this is mentioned on the doc page, and sometimes it isn't. But I eventually found my way to right-clicking. That was hidden behind an instruction to "click the issue key" - what is an "issue key", and where is that defined in the help?
We aren't trying to do a custom version of agile Scrum, just plain vanilla.
Missing something somewhere...