I am running a ServiceDesk (Server) with different workflows, security levels and issue-types. I am trying to define a transition to change four things at the time:
* Assignee
* SecurityLevel
* Issue-Type
* From one Workflow to another
To do this I am trying to write a JMWE Groovy Script. With Assignee and SecurityLevel I have no problem with the script.
Currently I use "Set field value (JMWE add-on)" to change the IssueType in a seperate post function.
My target is to set the new IssueType and change to the correct workflow also using my JMWE Groovy script (I do not have ScriptRunner and I cannot buy it).
All information I found by now is that this is something that should be done very carefully. I could not find any code-sniplets that could be helpful.
Using MOVE is not a solutuion in my case because the IssueSecurity will not change and the issue will not be seen by the new assignee. We have many problems with that.
I hope you can help me...please... as a christmas gift ;-)