Hi,
I have a trouble with my Jira Licence Activation.
I successfully added the licence to Confluence Server but when I try to activate the Jira Licence, I have an error message when I try to activate it.
Can you help me with it please ?
Thanks
It is what it says it is - the licence key you are pasting into the field is not a key for Jira Software.
Check that the key you are copying from your my.atlassian licence list is definitely for Jira Software (not Confluence, Jira Core or Jira Service Desk)
As you can see, it's the Jira Software Server Licence.
That's why I don't understand...
That's too short a string to be a licence key. You've put spaces or line feeds into it somehow.
I have hidden the full licence key.
I have the full licence key.
Is what you are pasting into Jira an exact, letter for letter, copy of the licence key in the box?
We've seen some browsers (notably IE) having bugs when pasting keys from the clipboard, inserting or replacing letters sometimes. It's quite hard to spot though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.