I have an account with disqus and it had me make one of these
This site is meant for community collaboration in using Atlassian tools and applications (www.atlassian.com).
Atlassian is a well known Project & Software Development and Collaboration tools making company. It helps businesses improve their team productivity using their applications across different functional areas aided by plethora of Marketplace apps (marketplace.atlassian.com).
The Atlassian Community (community.atlassian.net) is where anyone using the applications can reach out easily for questions, guidance, discussions, concerns, etc. that need not necessarily need direct Atlassian support. It consists of regular users at all levels, experts, admins and some times, Atlassian personnel helping each other. It's a treasure chest of Atlassian know-how and is very handy for newbies like you.
I hope that helps.
best,Kris
Hi Robert,
The below awesome article helped me when I came new here, I would like you to read through the same, this will give you many details being new.
Reference - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Welcome-to-your-Atlassian-Community-journey/ba-p/1210504
Hi @Robert smith ,
Welcome to the community!
You can start learning JSM from here https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/get-started-with-jira-service-management/
Atlassian Community is a great place for asking question and an exchange of ideas.
I found this quite new "starting guide" pretty useful. In case you want to have a look and do more here in Community - feel free, any time you are welcome!
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.