I can't seem find any way to export reports in CSV files as is stated in a few places. Here is what the documentation states, but their is no ... button. How can I do this?
Can you share the link where you read this. I don’t understand the concept of exporting a report. I assume it will simply export the underlying issues which can be pulled using advanced search.
Here's the link,
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/export-reports-in-next-gen-service-projects/
I just want to be able to export the data about when issues changed their status, but maybe that might not be doable.
Thanks. So I have never seen the ellipses in those screens but TBH I rarely use NG and if I do I never look at the reports. With that said, if the report displays a list of issues at the bottom then likely there is a “view in navigator” link and from there you can export.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.