So I want to automatically add a label to the issue when I move this issue from all issues to the active sprint. Is it possible and how do I do it? Best wishes
Hi @Nikita Krivda
There is no built-in way to find these added issues using JQL, and there is a suggestion to add this capability: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20097
If you have the ScriptRunner add-on, there is a function you may used to find them:
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_addedaftersprintstart
If you do not have that, and instead have the full version of automation for Jira, you could do this with automation rules:
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @Nikita Krivda ,
You can achieve this by creating an Automation Rule. @Bill Sheboy already provided the steps for that. Please create the Rule and let us know if you need further help.
Hello,
I tried to replicate your rules but I struggle to add the first condition for the second rule. I can't find which condition I am supposed to use to check if the Sprint is in the Opened Sprint or not.
Could you clarify, please?
Raymond
Hi @Raymond de Ribains -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You may use a JQL Condition for that, with:
sprint IN openSprints()
That will test the specific trigger issue.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
Thank you very much, it is way clearer indeed!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.