Hi All,
I want my users to submit anonymous tickets, how can I do this? thank you all for helping.
Hi @angelo_rosa
I have found two articles from Atlassian on this. The first one shows how users can create the ticket, then browse all tickets: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-allow-users-to-create-issues-anonymously-192551.html
The second one locks this down so that a user cannot browse any issues: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/allow-anonymous-issue-creation-but-prevent-anonymous-viewing-of-issues-in-jira-server-779160846.html
If you wanted to capture the reporter, then turn the field to 'anonymous' you could also do this through Automation.
Hope that helps,
Regards, Liam
Hey @angelo_rosa ,
Depends on how you define anonymous. If you want users (in your case customers) to be able to submit issues without having to login you can check the following article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/04/introducing-the-login-free-portal-for-jira-service-desk-cloud
The user will still be required to enter an email address for followup but it doesn't have to be a real one. This email address is set as the reporter of the issue.
This way they can submit, but not browse anything as they are never logged in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.