Hi there. I've been using the Jira Service Management application for quite a while now as a platform for our school's IT support helpdesk. We only use the free plan as I am the sole technician on-site.
My question is about the notification emails that are sent out to customers. In the past it seemed that I would get more interactions with customers than I do now. Having checked the documentation it states that the limit is 100 email messages a day but I'm finding more and more like it doesn't get anywhere near this limit before cutting me off for the day. This has lead to members of staff not receiving replies from me as I haven't been informed that the message was never sent.
Is there any way of seeing the sent notifications to confirm that they've actually been sent and to allow me to trace the numbers?
I have also toyed with suggesting that we move to a paid plan to eliminate this problem but I want to be sure that this issue won't present itself on the subscription before committing to it. The product itself is great and really fits my needs; this minor issue is all that's stopping me from making the jump.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.