Hi,
how can I disable Isssue comments in the Jira Cloud when the Issue is transitioned to closed state?
I tested https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/ with jira.issue.editable = false and jira.permission.edit.group = jira-administrators but both without success.
What am I missing?
Hi @Filip Filipov
To prevent comments from being made to the closed Issue, you must include the property
jira.permission.comment.user = denied
in the closed state, not in the transition to this state.
I hope it helps you
Hi @Paloma Fondon Araujo
thank you for the suggestion. I tried it but it doesn't work. I tried also = false, separate to = denied.
With transition I meant - the issues is in Closed State now, sorry for the confusion.
I am also attempting to do this. I have edited the close state of the workflow and added these properties. Is this incorrect?
Edit - It helps if I publish the workflow draft after adding the property. The above configuration works using false, I am not sure if denied works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.