Hi,
I am investigating if I can transition my Classic Service Desk project to a NextGen project. For this case I have one question in particular:
Is it posbible to exclude a new project from the portal? So I can easly fill it and test it?
BR Hanno
There is no way to convert a project from Classic to Next-gen directly as a simple function (or go the other way)
You have to create a new project of the right type and then use "bulk edit" to move issues from the classic project into the new next-gen project
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Thanks I did found that out. But is there a way to hide the new nextgen project from the portal for when I am in transision?
A portal is a part of a Service Desk Project.
I'm not sure what you mean by "hiding a project from the portal"
If you mean "don't let anyone use the new project until I've moved all the issues into it from the old project", then yes - just don't allow any users into the project until you're ready.
OK, I have multiple Service Desk projects. But if I create a new next gen project it automaticly is shown on the portal. So is there a way to hide this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.