Hi,Is there an API to export the user list csv as we can export manually from the Insights page under the Security tab of the Admin Console in Atlassian ?https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-articles/Stay-on-top-of-product-adoption-with-Admin-Insights/ba-p/1356317#U1556328
Hi @sam saas
I don't think there's an API to export users but you can use a web scrapping framework such as selenium to automatically grab that information. Alternatively you can always query the search users endpoint, however that won't give you the same information as the insight does.
Hi @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP ,Thanks for the response!The search users endpoint seems to have a bug, where the accountType field does not get populated with values: app, atlassian. Hence, does not provide the capability to list real users only.
Hmm that's strange. I was curious about such problem, so I created a script that can actually extract the user list. however this is just minimal, you can expand on it if you need to. You can download the script from my github here. From my test the API works fine to get real Jira users and I can distinguish which user type i need.
Hi @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP ,For Jira, the search user API seems to work fine as it populates the account type field with appropriate values. But for confluence cloud search users API, the value to the accountType field is an empty string for all users.Related issue : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-70582Response from Confluence Cloud REST Search Users API :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.