Hi,
We use Jira and Confluence Server (with paid licenses) and are considering what to do when licensing for Server products changes after Feb 2020.
We have decided to stay with our Server installations for now. I have read about and understand the consequences around that.
I also understand that, if we would not renew the support license when it expires we will not be able to upgrade to newer releases.
My question is: What happens when we stay on the Long Term Support release for Jira, we let the support contract expire (do not renew), and 11 months later a critical security flaw is found?
Would Atlassian provide a patch just for that vulnerability? Would that patch be made available to non-paying Server customers?
I understand we would not be entitled to a version upgrade, but I understand in the past that manual patches have been made available to all users.
Does anyone know if the policy around this is written down somewhere?