Hi,
since I knew I should not use the same name for custom fields I needed two with the same meaning.So I have created one named "Total_Time" this one worked fine.Than I have created another one named "Total Time" + another one "Total-Time" but when I go to administration / custom fields list I can see just "Total Time" now/Using the feature "where is my field" I can see they exists in the systemI would like to renamed them now but not sure how because they are not visible in the admin section.Thanks a lot
Hit Edit on any custom field. Note the URL.
Find the custom field id of the field you want to rename(search in advanced JQL), and replace that in the url.
Try doing a reindex.
I tried to reindex at least 3 times with no effect.
Hi Andrea,thanks this steps worked fine to rename the custom field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.