With no changes to my notification settings I noticed I have stopped receiving emails when mentioned on tickets I am watching. I suspect I'm on the suppression list mentioned in other questions here.
These are the related questions:
- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1088558
- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-receiving-emails-of-pull-requests/qaq-p/1350499
Could anybody please investigate following email: steve.brewer@agvance.net
Hi @Steve Brewer ,
I checked in our system and there was indeed a hard bounce event for your email, created on 30th November 2020, with the message:
550: 550 5.1.1 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and it is then placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to send to non-existing emails. This could have happened due to a technical issue with your company's mail server.
I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list.
Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
I was able to receive bitbucket notification emails today. Thank you @Theodora Boudale
That's good to hear Steve, thank you for the update and you are very welcome!
Hello. I have the same problem of not getting emails from Confluence and Jira from March 23rd or so. Could you please help me resolve this problem. Thank You!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.