Hi there,
I've been tasked with putting our risk assessment template form (previously completed by filtering an Excel document) into Jira.
I thought that the best way to do this would be to create a form filling exercise for risk assessors to fill out in the Jira Service Management - by creating Request Types, and personalising the fields depending on which hazards the risk assessor would like to assess.
I've hit a brick wall and cannot proceed as I'd like for certain fields to automatically producing the risk rating (by multiplying two fields together [Likelihood of risk occurring by Severity of the potential harm or damage]).
Ultimately, users would select several hazards that are relevant to them, and then rate themselves, with Jira then calculating the overall risk rating. So far, I cannot find a way to do this, so wondered if anyone out there could help me!
Looking forward to hearing back from someone, and please do ask my any questions if I haven't been clear enough above. Thank you!!
Best wishes,
Francesca