Hi there,
I am a project manager and need to optimize Jira for our employee.
Situation: We are working on different PROJECT, and in each project we're using EPIC and TASK. We have a Kanban-board that show a global view.
Objectif : Develop a board so that each employee can quickly view only his/her task
Filtre : I started to create a filtre so that I can
- SEE
- Everything that is assigne to me
- ->assignee = currentUser()
- Everything that I have created
- -> reporter = currentUser()
- Everything in which my name appears (descrition, coment, ...)
- -> comment ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser()
- Everything from all project
- -> project in (Proj1, Proj2, Proj3, ...)
- NOT SEE
- Everything that is DONE for more than 1 week
- -> status = Done AND updated < -1w
Both part (SEE and NOT SEE) works good separatly but my issue is to link the 2
Created filter (not working) :
project in (Proj1, Proj2, Proj3, ...) AND ( assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser() ) NOT (status =Done AND updated < -1w)
How can I do it ?