i deployed the jira software
and i haven't got the field requirements. i don't understand why? someone could explian me why?
Hi @celine beguin
Welcome to the Community!
Are you using classic or next gen project?
hello i think it is a new generation of JIRA
But I am not a very good admin and customize very well JIRA
I don't know how to have this field requirements
Hi Celine, welcome to the Community. Why do you think you should have a field called Requirements? Where did you see/read about this? I have never seen (doesn't mean it doesn't exist in some scenarios) such by default. You can create a custom field for this if you like.
ha yes I would like to create this
I used ZEPHYR for JIRA
or XRAY for JIRA
and there are some software for testing
and 1st step for the testing is to create a repertory "REQUIREMENTS"
i don't understand why this field is not create with the JIRA apps structure management...
it must be created by a special field but i am not a very good admin and i don't succeed to do that
ah ok. so this is in fact associated w/ Zephyr. I don't use so can't really assist unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.