Dears
Could you tell me how to make such a report?
Tempo timesheet cannot, I asked the vendor. No grouping by teams.
Any other apps or workarounds?
Hi @Feliks Dzhegutanov,
Assuming you do have Tempo Timesheets already, you can create reports for the individual teams (filter by instead of group by) which you them group by project.
In my mind it's then a fairly small step to export / copy-paste those data into a spreadsheet like you did to illustrate your question.
It is also possible to create this style of reports using a reporting app like EazyBI, but it does have some requirements as to the way you are doing time tracking and organise your Jira issues.
Hi @Walter Buggenhout
the problem is that we have a lot of teams, and the report is needed weekly. in addition, the proposed report does not display the capacity column
Then another reporting solution might be the answer.
Yet - I get the impression that there is something you need to do on a weekly basis and you've come to the conclusion that this report is your answer to that problem.
What problem are you trying to solve?
Not a problem and not from my side ) Just a task from CEO.
Can you advise something besides easyBI?
I think I have all necessary data in Jira/Tempo for such report, but I can't build this report (
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.