Hello,
We have JSD Cloud, and I have setup our workflows and transitions steps accordingly. We have also setup email triggers to transition the status' of the tickets via email responses.
Ex. If a customer sends and email, a JSD Ticket is opened, and the status is set to 'Waiting for Support'. Then when a support team member responds using the "reply to customer' within the ticket, the status will change to "Waiting for Customer".
On each of these transitions, my name seems to be the user name that is posted and sent to all customers -- looking like I am physically changing these status'.
How/Where can I change this setting?? I want to use another username and/or a Jira Bot user - but I cannot seem to find where this setting lives within my project.
And it seems it's either defaulting to my name as I am the admin who setup the project, or I inadvertently set this somewhere and didn't realize it. Everything i see in the community points me to Automation rules, but this is not an automation rule that was setup... this has to be somewhere in the workflow transitions - I just can't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated!