Hi all, I use the built in mail handler on our Jira system (Jira Server 8.8.0)
I don't have any issues with my mail handler, the only problem I have is that I often wonder where the email is for a ticket that was created, only to get to the mail queue and then I notice that the mailqueue has emails in it that hasn't been sent in 20 minutes (200+) emails. I click on flush mail queue and all emails are sent in less than 20 seconds.
So my question is, how can I make sure that my mail queue is being flushed every 2 minutes or so? We work on highly time sensitive stuff and we can't wait 20minutes before being notified of the ticket.
I did check under Services and this service :
| Mail Queue Servicecom.atlassian.jira.service.services.mail.MailQueueService | |
Has this cron expression configured - 0 * * * * ? but it seems to be ignoring it. Any advice?