I am currently using Jira Service Desk and Confluence cloud services on the free tiers (we are a startup currently building out the KB).
I was wondering whether it is actually possible to allow the Knowledge Base to be available to the general public whilst we remain on these free plans?
When reading the documentation, and the onscreen settings, it seems like this should be possible; I am following this documentation, but when I try to change the Space to Public, I am getting this yellow triangle:
If I then click through to the settings for the space, I come across this:

but clicking this does not fix the issue either.
Also the text that says 'Any active user can view this space' implies that this *should* be working.
I have tried removing the linked space and re-added it too, however this has not fixed the issue.
Should this work, or is it because I am on the free tiers?
Thanks