Hi all,
I come back to this topic, because, still not solved (previous request was https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Approval-button-on-Customer-portal-not-visible/qaq-p/1486671#U1551956
to give more information, I have only one workflow, one issue type , and the customer request type depends of a Select custom field value.
for 3 / 4 of customer request types, buttons appears correctly (I can see by login as approvers on customer portal). But for a certain type of Customer Request, buttons never show. (I'll try to change the customer request type, recreate one...)
I'm really disturbed because I use only one workflow, I checked the custom field used for the approval, and it's correctly set.
after some search, the XML of ticket generated by webhook didn't provide any information.
moreover, I see in a ticket where button appears that a section is visible.
<div class="cv-web-panel" data-key="com.atlassian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:portal-approval-action-web-panel">
<div id="portal-approval-action-web-panel-root" data-payload="{"approvalId":501}" class="sd-adgs-feature-flag-m1">
<div class="js-portal-approval-action cv-portal-approval-action" data-approval-id="501"><h4>Your approval</h4><form class="aui"><button class="aui-button aui-button-primary js-approve-approval" type="button" resolved="">Approve</button><button class="aui-button js-decline-approval" type="button" resolved="">Decline</button><span class="cv-sd-status js-status"></span></form></div>
</div>
For the customer request type where button are not visible, (of course), this section didn't appear. So how this part of code is supposed to appear ?
any idea ?
regards,
Xavier