I've tried looking through project settings but I'm unable to find such option, is it possible?
Looks like I didn't have description field
Hi,
do you mean this one?https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/choose-a-request-type-for-email-requests/
This applies to a classic Service Management on cloud.
Cheers,Daniel
Hello @IT COMCOM,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
If you are using a Classic project, you can change the request type for email requests on Project settings > Email requests > > Configure email requests.
Note that, for a request type to be suitable for email requests, it's necessary that only summary and description are required, all other fields must be optional.
If it's regarding a next-gen project, this option is currently not available. There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.