The prices for JIRA-Software are different between the documentation and the migration-hub.
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira-software.html#serverlicenses-3
https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7/server_jira+agile_license-upgrade
Hi Tim - I didn't go through line by line on each page, but from what I could see the pricing matches up on both pages. The two pages have different focuses, so that may be the root of any confusion. I am certainly willing to admit that I am wrong here, though. If there is an issue, it would certainly be good to know about it. Can you elaborate on the discrepancies that you have seen?
What is the excact different? Migration is for me the change between (JIRA + JIRA Aglie) to (JIRA Software). But this would be nothing I can choose. Why should be there different costs for updates?
This are the differences between the prices:jiraUpgradeDifferences[1].png
I added a screenshot of the differences. Can you go into it again?
Hello, IS this question answered? I have the same issue.
on https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira-software.html#serverlicenses-3 the price to upgrade from 100 to 250 is 9000 USD and on https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7/server_jira+agile_license-upgrade the price is 10.000 USD.
My customer has a JIRA and JIRA Agile with active maintenance and wants to upgrdae to 250 users; he now has to pay 10.000 USD , while logically seen this should 9000 USD, ??
Thanks for having a look at this.
Unfortunately not, looks like Atlassian is trying to kick the can down the road.
@Justin Burke any statement?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.