Hi @Chetan Handa
Can you confirm that the data present on older Jira instance is of no use to you and you want to entirely delete its data?
Yes, the older data is of no use, it just had some test data. I'd like to start fresh.
If I understood you correctly there were some issues with the license and for easier handling you decided to wipe the existing installation - because the data is not needed anymore and you want to start fresh.
If so, you would just need to delete jira (installation directory) along with jira_home (home directory). Additionally you would need to delete the database.Then a new installation with the license key you said it would be valid until 2021 is needed.https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-applications-938846823.html
Thanks that worked.New instance is working, I just had to get rid of the older folder.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.