Hello,
I am currently setting up the Jira Service Management Portal for our company. Everything is working fine so far, only the "guest access" is not working properly yet.
I have implemented everything as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/04/introducing-the-login-free-portal-for-jira-service-desk-cloud So everyone can access the portal, select the appropriate project and send us a request / ticket.
For this purpose, the "guest" also enters an e-mail address at the end, which informs him about the status of the ticket. This e-mail also arrives, only if one would like to look at the ticket via this e-mail / link, one comes to the portal or project, but must then carry out a login / registration with e-mail / password. And this is exactly what we do not want.
The "user" or the one who has made the request should be able to view and answer the ticket / history as a guest.
What am I doing wrong? Which settings do I have to make to make this possible?
Greetings from Germany
Marcel