I want to use a private bitbucket repository as a source for AWS Sagemaker service.
I've already checked this and It is working great. But the security team wants to implement a periodical rotation of the password (Bitbucket app password).
I wonder if it is possible to create a new app password through Bitbucket API using the old app password? Is it possible to do that through Python API?
I found a couple of repositories for working with Bitbucket and I don't know can they allow me to achieve my goal...
https://github.com/atlassian-api/atlassian-python-api
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/python-bitbucket
Any ideas?
@asaushkin ,Unfortunately, Bibucket Cloud API does not provide a public API for changing/generating app passwords.Cheers
Thanks, Joao!
may I ask why,?
is this on the road map?
Hi @Josh BeauregardI don't know why it was never prioritized.I would strongly recommend opening a request ticket at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD in that way it increases the chances to be prioritized.Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.