I have installed the Automation Plugin yesterday and I am trying to specifically flag an issue that is Resolved but not Closed and hasn't been updated for more than a week and add a comment on it so that the reporter progresses with it.
The comments are added succsfully, however I have tried the following flagging methods and non works:
- Add a label "system-notified-stale" by setting an edit issue action to
labels=system-notified-stale
Result: The system replaces all labels with the specified label
- Create a custom checkbox field and try to set the checkbox by setting the action to cf[10800]=Stale OR "Checkbox Name"=Stale OR cf[10800]=10400
Result: Nothing get's set
- Create a drop down field and try to set it in the same way as the checkbox
Result: Nothing get's set
Is there anyone that can shed some light as to how I can succesfully set something to flag an issue using the Automation plugin?
If I didn't see a blog post on it, I wouldn't have even tried it as it's not yet fullt finished, but I would expect the basics to work.
This is important as I have already written a groovy script that is almost ready to do what I want, but the plugin sounds to me a bit more maintainable if it ends up being supported by Atlassian.