I have just purchased a 10-user licence for a client who I'm trying to get onto Jira (and Confluence) as a demo / testing platform. This is for a self-hosted "Server" install. We'll probably enlarge to 25 or 50 users if we can get the green light.
However, the client's IT security department has come back with a security matrix of questions they want answers to evaluate.
I'm not too concerned about it, but would need someone from Atlassian to answer them. To complicate things further, the questions are in French. I could translate if required, but if a French-speaking Atlassian person can answer, that would be great.
The client already has a large Jira and Confluence instance up and running, but recent security concerns have now made them request some responses to their questions.
Somewhat ironically, this seperate server (as opposed to cloud) install is because we don't want the data to be potentially publicly available following hacking attemps, and I'm fully aware that you must have some good security on the cloud platform to mitigate successful hacking. However, a "private" install is still preferred despite you announcing the end of sale / end of life of the server line-up.
How / who can I direct the spreadsheet of questions to? As it's a relatively sensitive subject, I'm not at liberty to post them on a public board.
Thanks!