When bitbucket.org added additional IPs to its DNS range it broke our deployment tooling as the deployment servers are located behind outbound allow rules based on IP address.
https://bitbucket.org/blog/speeding-up-bitbucket-cloud-with-aws-global-accelerator-and-adding-some-new-ip-ranges
Apart from "following" them on twitter or facebook, or manually checking the blog posts, is there a way to be notified of these changes in advance?
No, I'm afraid you just have to follow the general Bitbucket blog as mentioned on https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/
Thanks Nic.
But when you say "follow" is there a way to get notified of new blog posts on a specific topic? Or do we just have to remember to check in periodically?
For blogs, I'm afraid it's checking in regularly. Atlassian have some mailing lists and RSS feeds dotted around too, but I'm not sure any of them report on new blogs.
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/early-access-program/ may be of some use
Yes was looking for an RSS feed. They seemed to have dropped out of fashion.
Thanks for the response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.