I've tried adding the livesearch to the sidebar of the default theme but it doesn't render well. The search field is too wide using the 'medium' size and too large using the 'large' size.
How can I fix this?
I'm using confluence ondemand
Hi Tom, I have a similar issue so I am interested in any responses you get!
Hi,
i changed the Page Layout Decorator (under Space Tools -> Look and Feel) and added a small piece of code
>#if ($mode == "view") > #requireResourcesForContext("pagebanner") > <content tag="page-metadata-banner"> > #skiplink("page-banner", >$i18n.getText("assistive.skiplink.to.banner.start"), >$i18n.getText("assistive.skiplink.to.banner.end")) > #webPanelForLocation("atl.page.metadata.banner", {"action": $action}) >#end <!-- Here goes the livesearch-macro --> <div id="any_id"> $helper.renderConfluenceMacro(" {livesearch:spaceKey=your_space_key|size=small|placeholder=Search...}") </div>
In the same decorator-File i added a small javascript to change the possition of the Searchbox like this:
<script type="text/javascript"> AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('div.acs-side-bar-space-info').append(AJS.$('div#any_id')); </script>
Then use some CSS styles to change the look of the searchfield.
So this solution works for me. Maybe there are some better "not-so-dirty" - hacks.
Thomas
Hi Thomas... It looks like this isn't available in OnDemand (I am using OnDemand, as is Tom who is the original poster). Can you see the Page Layout Decorator, Tom?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.