trying to send emails to a specific project role when a certain field is updated. When I try to send it to just the project role, it fails and says it's due to the value in the "to" field missing
Hi @Clark Everson
I do not believe you can do that yet as there is an item in the Code Barrel backlog to add it:
https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-537
As a work-around you could add a custom field (user list) for your developer people, populate the field on issue creation, and use that field as the "To" for sending emails.
Best regards,
Bill
Hi Clark,We support this in Notification Assistant for Jira if you're on Server or Data Center. We're working to add this to our Cloud version as well.
I've linked this community question to that ticket in the hope that we can follow-up here should the ticket get picked up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.