I recently upgraded a Jira server to version 7. That was fine. I then went to upgrade the UPM and that's when it all hit the fan.
I got a 404 that flashed up and then I could never see the Add-ons menu again.
Anyone know what could have happened? I can't find anything in the documentation or the community that even begins to cover this scenario.
Jira is working well otherwise.
EDIT - tracked down a little more in the log:
2020-11-30 10:03:00,116 pool-20-thread-1 ERROR roberth 602x577x1 1l5glka 192.168.12.98 /rest/plugins/self-update/1.0/ [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginInstalledHelper] Cannot determine required plugins, cannot resolve bundle 'com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin'
2020-11-30 10:03:02,586 pool-20-thread-1 ERROR roberth 602x577x1 1l5glka x.x.x.x /rest/plugins/self-update/1.0/ [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin 'com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin' : Unresolved constraint in bundle com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin [198]: Unable to resolve 198.0: missing requirement [198.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.jira.config.properties)(version>=7.9.0)). This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see https://developer.atlassian.com/x/mQAN
2020-11-30 10:03:02,602 pool-20-thread-1 WARN roberth 602x577x1 1l5glka x.x.x.x /rest/plugins/self-update/1.0/ [c.a.plugin.impl.AbstractPlugin] Unable to enable plugin 'com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin'
2020-11-30 10:03:02,602 pool-20-thread-1 WARN roberth 602x577x1 1l5glka x.x.x.x /rest/plugins/self-update/1.0/ [c.a.plugin.impl.AbstractPlugin] Because of this exception
com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.OsgiContainerException: Cannot start plugin: com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin