Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.
In our service desk portal, we want to show our knowledge base to our customers however when a customer wants to view a page, this error keeps appearing? We are using an "Include Page" from another confluence space.
I cannot seem to find an error with permissions on confluence or the global permissions, but I am happy for someone to prove me wrong. That being said, I still believe it has got to do with the permissions on the confluence space, which has the initial content that is being included from however I do not know how to change this? I have been on the permissions settings for this space and can't seem to find the issue.
We also have the customers as users in our service desk for raising tickets etc.
I would really appreciate any help on this.
Thanks

