I spent some time over the weekend fine-tuning and getting a bunch of rules to run. I had a couple left today that I wanted to troubleshoot. One is calling up the wrong form. I ran it this morning again today just to remind myself of exactly what the problem was. When I looked at the audit log, I was puzzled by what it showed. Putting aside the failure of that one rule - which I fully expected - the log shows that all these rules tried to run as well. I can assure you that I only attempted to run that one rule. But the results make it look like all these other rules tried to run as well. Why? If I have to troubleshoot all the possible interactions among rules I will never finish this. Or do they all attempt to run? If so it clutters the hell of the audit log
