Hi
For years (?) my chosen theme for Confluence has been the Documentation theme. However, with the introduction/expansion of Blueprint and the sidebar capabilities (such as space short-cuts) I'm looking to move back to the Default Confluence Theme (this will be undertaken when we upgrade from 5.2.x to 5.3.x).
Gavin.
You can add custom CSS in the Confluence Administration to override the font size(Confluence Admin --> Look and Feel --> Stylesheet). For instance to override just the nav tree portion of the side bar this should work.
.ia-fixed-sidebar .ia-secondary-container .label {font-size: 9px;}
Many thanks Davin! I'm not too familar with CSS, the following syntax work for my needs (as it resembles the font-size being used in the Documtnation theme I'm migrating away from), this applies change to the entire sidebar navigation (as far as i can see). great stuff!
.ia-fixed-sidebar {font-size: 0.9em;}
I think this does not apply anymore? At least I cannot find any stylesheet except the pdf stylesheet options...
I have a similar need - we use the default theme but I want to change the sidebar display to show all child pages.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Customize-sidebar-of-default-theme/qaq-p/18321 shows how to change text wrapping iin the default theme sidebar using CSS in the stylesheet configuration - so the method is consistent - just need the correct code or macro.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.