Hello,I am trying to invite a user and she is not receiving the invitation's email.It is an internal user so I checked on our Exchange mail flow server and we didn't receive any email for her.Could you please assit us?Thank you
Hello @Sys Admin,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Checking your domain on our tools, I found a bounce related to an email that I believe belongs to the user you mentioned:
550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient cxxxxxe@txxxxxxxxd.com not found by SMTP address lookup
I removed this bounce and the notification should work now.
Please, invite the user again and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Hello,Unfortunately, it does not work.Her first name is Sophie.I tried to send another invitation, she still not receive it.Thank you in advance for you answer.Regards,
Thank you for the information, @Sys Admin.
I was able to find bounces for three different addresses with "Sophie" and I removed these bounces:
550: 550 5.4.1 ...@... Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BN3NAM01FT029.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]550: 550 5.4.1 ...@... Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BY2NAM01FT044.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied [SN1NAM01FT006.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]
Please, invite her again and let us know if it works.
It is working ! Thank you so much !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.