Hi Team, I would like on the same Confluence page to add a table of content displaying only the Anchor macro steps. How can I do so?
Hello @Aneliya Ivanova ! Thank you for sharing here with our Community.
After I read your question, I am not sure what is the final result needed in your environment.
The macro called “Table of Contents” is used to display headings that have been placed on a page. You can get more details about the macro here:
[Confluence Cloud] Insert the table of contents macro
Currently, Headings are the only form of anchors that are available natively in Confluence. Every time you place a new heading, a link pointing to that very heading is created. You can check more about links and anchors here:
[Confluence Cloud] Insert links and anchors
I still do not fully understand the meaning of “displaying only the Anchor macro steps”. With this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions:
What does “displaying only the Anchor macro steps” mean? Are you creating a step by step guide and each step is under a different heading? Would it be possible for you to describe a little more of the final result that you need to implement?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.