When the user logs in on a computer, the My Work page won't load up.No matter what browser the user tries with, it won't show up. If the user goes to another computer it loads fine.We tried clearing cookies, cache, etc. Nothing seem to work.
Hi Ariel,
Can you post a screenshot of the issue so that we know how it looks?
Here I attach how it looks like
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 9.57.28 AM.png
Definitely something is wrong with the add-on. I believe you'd need to contact the add-on creator @Volodymyr Krupach
vkrupachjira-work-calendar.comsupport@jira-work-calendar.com
Thank you for reporting the problem.
Yesterday I got the same report from other user: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39582887
Could you please provide me following info:
@Jakub Pierzchała thank you for pinging me. Somehow I did not get the email although I am subscribed for "com.jiraworkcalendar.work-calendar".
@Ariel Saban, could you please provide me errors (if any) shown under the development console. In FireFox and Chrome it's activated by F12.
It started working again.I think you made a fix.Thanks!
Hi @Ariel Saban,
Thank you for the update! Actually I did nothing and i guess it was caused by some glitches in Atlassian cloud environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.