Tonight, Atlassian has added their employee Simmy Wang (swang2@atlassian.com) as paid user to our Atlassian account. We are stil investigating this, but this is either a stupid mistake or fraudulent behaviour. Therefore, I'd like to see if this has happend to other accounts as well and would be happy to start a discussion here.
Hi Philip,
have you (or someone from your team) had a support request open with Atlassian lately?I cannot imagine this comes "out of the blue".In case you are worried you also can report this to support team if not done already.
Pretty sure there will be an explanation on this.
Regards,Daniel
Hi Daniel,
the last support case is many months ago. I have already created a support case, but I wanted to get in touch with the community if this is something that Atlassian does on a regular basis with other clients as well. If we did not take actions, Atlassian would have self-served them a revenue of about 180€ per year this way.
Therefore, this is something that needs to be discussed.
Thanks,Philip
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.