Is the forgot password link the same for all customers in Jira Service Desk? How can that message be edited in the cloud version.
Hi Mark,
are you referring to the content of the e-mail or the webpage the user is redirected as soon the user clicked on the link?
If it is for the e-mail there is a Suggestion which you could vote for:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4622
Regards,Daniel
Daniel,
I turned off notifications, then added organizations and then added customers. None of those customers got an invite to the portal. I turned on the notifications added a few customers and they all received the invitation. I need to get all the customers invited to the portal. Service desk will not send them out. I have tried:
I really need to find a solution here.
As per this Suggestion open with Atlassian the process is stuck in case the initial mail is not received by the customer:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2296You can change the password for a customer (user) via this link:https://[orgname].atlassian.net/admin/jira-service-desk/portal-only-customers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.