Hi, I have an existing (years old) BitBucket project. I've migrated the Issues to Jira (free). I can access the Jira issues from the Jira site itself. The repo and Jira are also linked as far as I know because I am able to reference Jira issues from repo commit messages.
The problem happens when I want to view a Jira issue from within the BitBucket interface. I get this message: "You don't have access to this issue - Make sure the issue exists in this project. If it does, ask a project admin for permission to see the project's issues." (screenshot below, showing the issue I clicked on).
I created this setup, there are no other admins to contact. I will be including other's soon, once I work out how this all works.
I used the Permissions Helper in the '[Jira site] > OGS [Project name] > Project Settings > Permissions' and it shows this:
"Status:Ben Hutchings has the 'Browse Projects' permission"
also:
"Ben Hutchings is not a member of the atlassian-addons-project-access project role -You can change this by going to the 'OGS' project roles and adding Ben Hutchings to the missing role(s)". see Screeny.
When I visit this 'project roles' section I am told that "Project roles aren't editable in Jira Software Free" (see screeny).
So.. I'm a bit stuck. What have I done wrong please?
Thanks!


