I am trying to make a created vs resolved vs outstanding items report where the following is displayed:
Created: Whaveter tickets where created in a month, (eg., october 2020)
Resolved: Whatever tickets that where created in a previous moment but where resolved in a month (eg., resolved in october 2020 from a problem created in July 2020)
Outstanding: Whatever tickets that where created in a previous moment but are not resolved yet, thus they werent resolved in the month in question (e.g., not resolved in october 2020, still needs resolution)
I have already match the first 2 series (created and resolved) but I´m having trouble finding out how to make a simple substraction from 2 series. Although the first 2 series grab information from 2 different filters, they are both attached from the same matrix. I dont know if I can create a filter that will show me this in a dashboard graph or simple input it in a report. Thank you !