Hi .,
From today morning We are facing issue Merge Button is disabled(grayed out) even there is no conflicts in pull requests.
Please help me out in resolving this Issue. we are facing issue in merging the pull request because of this.
Hi @deepan,
If you hover over the merge button, does it give you any information about why it is grayed out? The most common items other than conflicts that will prevent this are branch permissions or merge checks (which are only relevant to premium subscriptions).
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
We found a quick fix for this by disabling new pull requests experiences in https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/features/
We are having a similar issue
I have the same issue. Nothing appears when you mouse over the button.
Edit: Using Firefox 83.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 16.04.
Hi @Jimmy Seddon
Nothing appears when you mouse over the button. no information or error.
i just want to clarify there is no merge conflicts or branch permission issue at all.
all pr's has same issues.
@shawnleggeThanks for put it here.
We are facing the same issue, we had never faced this issue before. Would glad if someone solved this...
@deepan I just created a test PR in a free instance I own, and it looks like I can see the same thing but only when using the "Old Pull Request Experience". I think what you are running into is this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-20079
The workaround is to turn on the "New Pull Request Experience" in the Labs section of your account, which you should be able to access from here: https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/features/
Great!.. Thanks
@shawnleggeIts already disabled in my account. also tried enable and disable new pull requests experiences but didn't work for me. still same issue.
You need to enable the "New pull request experience" in https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/features/ and make sure the merge strategies in your repo settings is "Fast Forward". After that you will be able to merge the PR
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.