Hi,
I've migrated a Jira installation from a server to a new one. The old server was a Windows instance running SQL Server, the new one is a Linux based server running Postgres. During the migration I maintained the same Jira version (Jcore 8.7.1) and I created an xml backup, as recommended by the jira migration instruction,.
The Jira migration goes fine, everything is almost working and the instance is up and running but opening a Service Desk Project (Jira Service Desk 4.7.1) I get an HTTP 500 error with the following stack trace:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: com.querydsl.core.QueryException: Caught PSQLException for select "AO_54307E_SERVICEDESK"."ID", [...] K" inner join "PROJECT" "PROJECT"
[...]
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "PROJECT" does not existI can find the table on the database, I suppose the problem is with the case sensitivity due to the double quotes around the table name.
Is this a known issue? There is something I missed during the migration process?
Thanks for any help,
Marta Carbone