In Jira Software Server, is it possible to restrict who can comment in issues based on the user's role and the status that the issue is in?
Specifically, I want people in the "users" role to no longer be able to create comments once an issue is moved into the Closed state, but I would like users in the "developers" and "administrators" roles to be able to keep commenting. (Usually, we're discussing the finer points of how the issue was addressed with the comments restricted to only being viewed by users in those groups.)
I did try setting the "jira.permission.comment.user" property to "false" when the issue is moved into that state, hoping the "user" part of the property was referring to the user's role, but sadly, that seems to have applied to _all_ users, so nobody could comment, even our devs and admins. Is there an option that's less all-or-nothing?
Thanks!