Hello Everybody,
I'm managing Software company in Germany. 6 months ago I installed Jira to ours servers and created account But since day still we are not using Jira perfectly. We have still many problems and still we don't know how we can use Jira effective. Right now I have 5 Engineer on my office. There is a one Application we are using every day and perfectly: BitBucket! This is the best one.
Example: On my server there is a Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence. On the left corner, When I click to Confluence or Bitbucket, its asking username and password again. But all of systems using same username and passwords. Is it not possible enter to Confluence without write a username and password again?
I want find a way to manage this things with Jira or Atlassian Softwares:
1) Fallowing Developers tasks and development taked how many hours,
2) Invoicable tasks, Which ones are ready to Invoice, Which ones already invoiced
3) Creating monthly reports for each Customer (Exp: How many work hours we did for which customer, How many hours we have sent invoice...)
4) Customer and Sales management
5) We need to manage Our passwords with secure. Secure managing and sharing with employeers.
6) Connecting HelpDesk to my website, My customers able to create Tickets from my website.
And there is a manything to I forget.
For the managing Software company, What I need more, Is there a any Application from Atlassian? Is there a any education videos? We need suggestion. Our Projects going amazing and on the future maybe we'll be one of big Atlassian Customer, But for that, Firstly we need to be Professional managing system. I used kind of CRM Systems, Maybe I need this 
Thanks.