We are creating a help desk for HR. They will be the agents handling their own tickets. I am creating a rule that says, essentially, if a new employee is being onboarded and he or she is fulltime, route the issue to Mary Jones.
My issue is that when creating the rule, the custom field 'Employment Type' does not bring up any values yet it has five of them. It just says 'No Options.'
I figured the easiest way to troubleshoot this was to use a field that DOES work. The field below it - Location - works fine. So I compared the two to find out why it could find one and not the other. (The name of the project is People Ops. Somewhere along the way, we changed the name from Demo Help Desk to People Ops which is why you'll see two different keys. The current key is DHSD.)
'Screens info' attachment details some other key information. I suspect there's a mismatch somewhere but for the life of me I can't figure out where. If there are other screenshots that would help, please advise. I've given you every possible one I could think of.



