The current rapid boards show a much smaller amount of information than the original classic boards when displaying cards, and the requirement for users to click on each card to be able to see the details is quite frankly unworkable.
Is this the plan long term? Is there any way to display more information at a glance? This is really important for us, as we are in the mist of implementing GreenHopper. There is not enough information in the rapid boards to be able to tell status at a glance, which means those are not an option, and am concerned I will get pushback if I ask people to use the classic boards when there are large messages telling people that those will go away.
I understand that this is part of GHS-3922 - but I do not seem to be able to add a comment on that problem.
Please note that I have ranked this as minor at this point, but its impact, should the classic boards go away would go up to the level of production application down.