Hello,
we are using Jira 7.1 right now.
Is it possible to change the default priority for a particular project? Under "Issues", I can only see "Priorities".
Hi @clsa ,
You could do this by creation a new priority scheme for that project.
If you go to "priority schemes" under your global administration:
https://hostname/secure/admin/ViewPrioritySchemes.jspa
you can create a new scheme, and associate it with that project. On your scheme you can set a default priority (which would then be applied for that project only)
Hello @Dirk Ronsmans,
Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately your mentioned link "https://hostname/secure/admin/ViewPrioritySchemes.jspa" doesn't work here:
Is it a configuration issue or doesn't it just work under the version 7.1? I can only see see "Priorities":
Seems I indeed jumped the gun there. It appears to only be available from v7.6 and up.
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/jira-software-server-7-6
Without scheme's I don't really see how to change the default one. Another way could be to use an automation/post function to set it at/after creation.. but then it's not really default, more changed to default
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans is the feature of Priorities schemes Not available on Standard Cloud edition?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.